From March 8th until April 9th northbound store in Den Haag is going to showcase eight Latvian brands.These eight brands are great examples of what Latvia has to offer!
northbound Store is a Nordic concept store featuring unique and fun Scandinavian lifestyle designs. Latvia being as one of the Northern European countries will fit right in with its signature designs.
Brands showcased at the Nortbound store:
– Purpurs (High-quality paper products)
– 3 wind knots (Innovative bags and handmade jewellery)
– RIGA CHAIR (Plywood seating)
– an & angel (Innovative and functional glassware)
– One Wolf (Urban style clothing)
– Rain:Is (Stylish water resistant clothes)
– Pappus (High-quality knitwear from wool and linen yarns)
– www.beatesnuka.com (Ceramics)
Everyone is welcome to come by and see all products in person!
Address: Vos in Tuinstraat 2C, 2514 BX Den Haag